Punctuation Tips From Professional Bakers...
1) Always put punctuation at the end of a sentence. Unless you forget or think it looks better this way.
I like it.
2) Quotation marks are perfect for emphasizing you don't understand quotation marks.
3) They can also help cover "mistakes!"
"That's my nickname for you. That I just made up."
4) A slash generally means "or," but hey, if it feels right...
5) Proper punctuation can convey a sense of enthusiasm, so choose wisely!!
Because everyone hates Jonathan.
6) No one really understands how apostrophes work, so just sprinkle them in wherever.
7) When in doubt, go with a question mark. Inside parentheses.
It's not the punctuation Gotham needs.
It's the punctuation Gotham deserves.
And finally, remember:
8) Punctuation is important. Just put it anywhere.
Thanks to Linda F?, Jenn M!, Katie* R., Brittany J..., Allison [M], Cherie/, Erin M - , Annie K;, & Patricia C(o.0) for helping us explore the wrecky period.
And from my other blog, Epbot: