Chances are you've all completely failed at all your New Year's resolutions by now.
Well, good! Who needs 'em? Round IS a shape! You know plenty of stuff already!
And really, if God didn't want you in debt, he wouldn't have given you so many credit cards!
So I say, let's try some realistic resolutions. Stuff that tells the world, "Hey, I'm BEING the change I want to see... in my spare time and when there's nothing better to do."
- Celebrate the little things.
Preferably with cake.
- Stop Saying "That's What She Said,"
... at least so often.
(The order was: "Happy Birthday Oliver, below that 24.")
- Drink more water.
There's water in beer, right?
- Be more enthuseas... inthusiast... positive.
Also work on spelling.
- Change all my passwords to something besides "password."
Sure. That works.
- Learn the names of my coworkers.
- Win more staring contests.
And finally, for a little fun:
- Find a new hobby!
Thanks to RJ, Megan H., Diane C., Tonya, Alisa G., Julie B., Shelley M., John Paul, & Betty Ann, who thinks you look fabulous in that new blouse.
And from my other blog, Epbot: