Since I started this blog I've seen my share of cakes crammed onto real live ladies. Here's a croquembouche dress:
Here's a cupcake skirt:
(I'd eat that.)
And here's an edible wedding dress guaranteed to make you never want an edible wedding dress:
[slowly backing away in horror]
But all of that pales in comparison to whatever the heck is happening in this photo:
Now, I know there's a lot of crazy to take in up there, but keep your eyes on the bananas.
Now you can scroll down:
Ok, so, a few things:
1) There are now bananas artfully draped on the womens' shoulders. I bet you never thought someone could artfully drape a banana. Or that someone would consider a conjoined torso cake with real live ladies sticking out of either end an appetizing idea. BUT THERE THEY BOTH ARE.
2) The candles. Why? Is this a birthday party?
3) WAIT. Is it Beetlejuice's birthday? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN... well, at least the stripey parts.
4) Now I want shrimp cocktail.
5) You Beetlejuice fans got that one. You're welcome.
Thanks to Amy, Evelyn D., Jessica S., & Jemma S. for sending in those pics with absolutely no explanation. I mean, it's just more fun to imagine all the many, MANY reasons why this is a thing that happened.
I'll, uh, come up with one eventually, I'm sure.