In 2009, I announced the publication of my first-ever book, Cake Wrecks, which went on to become a New York Times' best-seller. (woot woot!)
In 2010, I launched my other blog, Epbot, which went on to become "that steampunk blog by the Cake Wrecks girl - you know, what's-her-name." (woot woot!)
Now here we are again, my birthday, 2011. How can I top these past two years? What big news will I break? What ground-breaking, trail-blazing new venture will I embark upon?
Nothing? Really? Huh.
Well, I guess I could always try to find a good birthday wre...
Well, that didn't take long.
Let's see what else I've got in the ol' files here...
That's...not much better. (Does that really say "happiy?")
Well, as fun as that was, I still feel like I should be doing something a little more - I dunno - exceptional for my birthday post. Hmm.
There IS this little thing John and I happened to throw together last night...
As a further icing carrot, here are a few fun facts:
- 232 pages of wreckage (yes, it's even longer than the first book. I, uh, got a little carried away.)
- gorgeous hardcover for prime gift-giving goodness
- approximately 75% all new content, with nearly 100% new commentary.
- Have I mentioned it's my birthday?
- and that it's only $14.99 (or less)?
- and said "please?"