Cassidy ordered this unicorn sheet cake:
Which looks simple enough - and mostly plastic - so how do you screw that up?
Oh, it's easy! Here, I'll walk you through it:
1) Throw the order photo away. Who needs guidelines when you've got raw artistic talent?
2) The next day, vaguely remember you're supposed to make a unicorn cake.
3) Desperately search the bakery for anything with a unicorn on it, throw it in the photocopier with a bunch of curling ribbon on top, and slap that on a sheet cake.
4) Realize your photocopied unicorn has a person riding it, so cover that up with icing "hair" that floats a full three inches about the unicorn's head.
5) Add some vaguely passive-aggressive punctuation for flair.
YOU'RE WELCOME, LADIES.
(Actually I have no idea what the hair is covering up; I just know it's covering SOMETHING. Personally I'm hoping it's Deadpool wielding a couple of battle axes, because that would be a hilarious. It's like the scratch-off card of cakes! SURPRISE!)
Thanks to Cassidy N. for the magic.
And from my other blog, Epbot: