Tips for making the perfect hamburger cake:
- Make it round
- Include appetizing toppings:
Tentacles and earth worms optional.
- Mini-burger cakes can be piles of fun!
(Garnish with corn sprinkles for an experience your customers won't be able to pass by.)
- To really add to the "burger" illusion, try a light sprinkling of sesame seeds:
- Or the ever-popular condiment rope:
- Just don't forget the icing!
- And to make your cakes extra memorable, throw in something unexpected. You know, like Funyons:
Believe me, your customers won't soon forget the pungent combination of onion powder and chocolate icing. No matter how hard they try.
- However, if you must make a fun "beverage" to go with your burger cake, NEVER MAKE IT CHOCOLATE.
And btw, to the baker who first thought filling one cup with chocolate icing was a good idea: it's too soon. It will ALWAYS be too soon.
(If you don't get it, for the love of Stay Puft, don't google it.)
- And finally, when all else fails:
Go with hot dogs.
Thanks to E., Martha R., Tharr, April R., Susan M., Amy M., K.F., & Stephanie M. for the grilling.