Also, body paint is allowed, and even encouraged...
- The largest Vendor Room this side of Gallifrey, where you'll find every comic book, funny hat, or authentic-movie-replica sword you've ever dreamed of!
NOTE: actual merchandise may differ from promotional imagery.
- HUGE role-playing tournament area!
WOW, gamers, this room is to "die" for!
- Vow renewals!
NOTE: Additional fee applies. Cake not included. Choice of action figure wedding toppers include Watchmen (shown above) and Spock n' Leia:
"Love is illogical."
- Back by popular demand, the "Picard Maneuver" photo opportunity!
NOTE: Additional fee applies. Reasonable Picard facsimile may be substituted.All rights reserved. MWDABC will not be held responsible for any communicable diseases contracted while participating in the Picard maneuver photo opportunity.
- And, fellas, don't forget all the bodacious booth babes just waiting to have their pictures taken with you!
"For the last time, no, we DON'T know when Slave Leia is coming back. Now, do you want a picture or not?"
Plus, don't miss our featured events:
NOTE: Mr. Ferrigno will not be appearing in costume. Nor will he be smacking anything.
And Val Kilmer!
NOTE: Mr. Kilmer actually will be appearing in his original Batman costume. We're not sure why.
- And finally, be sure to check out our exclusive appearance by the one and only William Shatner! Who may or may not be performing his iconic "Rocket Man!"(Assuming we can find enough cigarettes.)
He's a ROCK. IT. MAN.
The MEGAWIZARDDRAGONANIMEBABECON: Make It So.
Thanks to Kimberly C., Theresa, Jaclyn C., Talia B., River W., Barb I., Kelli G., Teresa M., Lucy V., Missy B., & Clau...
And a happy belated briday to the Shat.
Oh, and now that I've got you all pumped for a con, I should note that there really *is* a scifi convention in Orlando this weekend, and John and I are totally going. See you there, fellow Florida geeks!
A Cake Wreck is any cake that is unintentionally sad, silly, creepy, inappropriate - you name it. A Wreck is not necessarily a poorly-made cake; it's simply one I find funny, for any of a number of reasons. Anyone who has ever smeared frosting on a baked good has made a Wreck at one time or another, so I'm not here to vilify decorators: Cake Wrecks is just about finding the funny in unexpected, sugar-filled places.
Now, don't you have a photo you want to send me? ;)