You guys, it's not easy following a trauma-inducing marzipan demon pig zombie, but by golly, I'm going to try.
Perhaps I should mention I have no idea what that's supposed to be. However, if we knew, I bet it'd be super traumatizing. Or funny.
Here, let me try something a little more recognizable:
Now, as you can clearly tell from those carefully placed green and yellow squiggles, what this is is so blatantly obvious you obviously don't need me to tell you what it is. Obviously. Which is why it's in the shop's front display window.
And I'm just getting warmed up!
...said the melting anthropomorphic upside-down ice cream cone wearing a blonde wig.
(See? Told you these were easy.)
Your turn again!
Ahh, all that red and green really brings back the holiday spirit, doesn't it?
Well, WE CAN'T HAVE THAT.
Maximum trauma has now been achieved. Thank you, and good night.
1. This is in the display case. Meaning it's NOT a custom order.
2. Are those arms or exploding ear wax?
3. Are those eyelashes or...or...seriously, what are those things?!
4. Why would a frog have blacked-out Miss Piggy eyes?
5. Wait... Sweet Henson, is this supposed to be Kermit & Piggy's love child?!?
6. In that case, what's "Santa" got to do with it?
Thanks and Kermit flails all 'round to Kathy R., Ayla E., Cara M., Ashley A., & Liz W. for adding a colorful new character to my future nightmares.