You'd think printing out your decorations would make them LESS wrecky, but... NOPE.
10 Reasons Edible Images Are The Absolute WORST:
1) Because even though bakers COULD use spell-check...
And also that pesky spacing thing.
2) Because now it looks like the cake is wrapped in fabric:
3) Or shiny plastic:
(I've seen Slip n' Slides that looked thinner than that stuff. Think you need scissors to cut it?)
4) Because the printer always runs out of ink and turns everyone green:
But thank goodness bakeries don't let that stop them.
5) Because of the badly Photoshopped photo collages:
6) And free clip art:
7) Because it gets all shiny and slimy:
8) Because square paper, round cookies cakes:
9) Because creepy ultrasounds:
"NO I DON'T WANT THE FACE PIECE, JOAN."
And finally, the best/worst reason edible images are the worst?
10) Because bakers keep doing this:
Not cool, bakers. Not cool.
Thanks to Alexis M., Alexia K., Jennalee Z., Graham C., Melissa H., Darren G., Amber, Nicky W., Mercedes M., & Desiree H. for getting the picture.
And now, because every rule needs an exception, allow me to present the best Edible Image Cake...
OF ALL TIME:
Thank you, Julia H.
And, YOU'RE WELCOME, WORLD.